The new FireCR Spark Veterinary product line features technology advances pioneered by 3DISC Imaging that result in the highest signal collection eff iciency—providing the crystal-clear image quality you need for veterinary imaging applications.
The FireCR Spark Veterinary Reader is small and light. This compact size allows the readers to be placed on a counter or wall-mounted, perfect for even the most space-challenged veterinary practice or clinic. The FireCR Spark accommodates a range of cassette sizes to meet every imaging need—including a unique veterinary dental cassette. And cassettes feature advanced engineering that makes them remarkably strong and robust.
Optimized Imaging Parameters
With FireCR Spark Veterinary Readers, all imaging parameters are optimized, resulting in high-quality digital images that can be enhanced, enlarged, duplicated, and sent to any location in seconds with no loss of resolution.
Compact & Ultra-Light
FireCR Spark Veterinary Readers are extremely compact and lightweight. Only 21 kg and under 14 cm tall, they are ideal for locations where space is at a premium—and can be wall-mounted to fi t in even the most space-challenged practices. They also can be transported directly to the animal—ideal for the off site imaging needs of large-animal practices.
FireCR Spark Veterinary Readers are designed to provide the high throughput of an ultra-fast single-plate CR system. With scan speeds of up to 125 imaging plates per hour, FireCR Spark Veterinary Readers keep up with even the busiest clinical environments.
FireCR Spark Veterinary Readers feature cassettes that have been engineered to stand up to the handling challenges in busy veterinary practices and clinics. A specially designed metal plate “carries” the imaging plate through the system. The imaging plate is never bent or rolled and nothing touches it during the reading process. This reduces the chance of damage and prolongs the life of valuable imaging plates.
Unique “Dental Ready” Veterinary Cassette
A unique veterinary dental cassette now allows practices without a dedicated FireCR Dental Reader to scan dental imaging plates using the FireCR Spark Veterinary Reader. This “dental ready” capability provides a cost-eff ective dental imaging solution for your practice. As your dental imaging needs grow, simply add a FireCR Dental Reader for increased image quality.
- Cassette sizes: 35cm x 43cm, 24cm x 30cm, 18cm x 24cm
- Dental Imaging Plate sizes: 0: (22 x 31 mm), 1: (24 x 40 mm), 2: (31 x 41 mm), 3: (27 x 54 mm), 4c: (48 x 54 mm), 4: (57 x 76 mm)
- System set-up options: Tabletop • Vertical wall mount
- Selectable Pixel Size: High: 100μm • Standard: 200μm
- Medical 70: Up to 70 plates/hour (35cm x 43cm)
- Medical 50: Up to 50 plates/hour (35cm x 43cm)
- Medical 30: Up to 30 plates/hour (35cm x 43cm)
- Resolution: Data Capture: 16-bits per pixel, 65,535 graytones
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.4” x 17.9” x 31.6” ( 137 x 456x 803 mm)
- Weight: 46.3 lbs (21 kg)
- Software: Multi Frequency Image Processing • Zoom, Cropping, Mark • User defined LUT • DICOM Print • CD/DVD Burning • Image File Formats: DICOM 3.0, TIFF, BMP, JPEG • DICOM Send • Image Viewer • Window Level
- Computer workstation recommended requirements:
- Intel Core i5
- 500 Gigabytes Hard Disk, 4 Gigabyte RAM
- Windows 7 & 8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- CD/DVD, 3 USB 2.0 ports
- Monitor: 1920x1080, 1440x900, DVI Interface
- Power requirements: 110/220/240V, 60/50cs • UPS required
- Regulatory approvals: FDA 510(k) • CE (0120) • UL, cUL, FCC • Health Canada • PMDA Japan • Not approved for mammography
- Safety Standards: EN 60601-1 • EN 60825-1 • EN 60601-2
- Operating conditions:
- Temperature: 59-86 Fahrenheit (15-30 Celsius) • Temperature Gradient: 0.5 Deg. Celsius / Min.
- Humidity: 15%-95% RH • Magnetic Field: Max. 1260 Micro Tesla
FireCR SPARK READERS
- Product Code: SPARK
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $7,000.00