The Philips VISIQ system is designed to provide
high-quality images – wherever and whenever care takes place. Philips
has integrated more than 30 years of imaging technology into a
transducer that fits comfortably in your hand.
Demo Unit - Never used in a Clinic Setting.
The Philips Visiq ultrasound machine is a tablet-sized OB/GYN/Abdominal
ultrasound with high resolution
imaging in a small, lightweight package. The Visiq features Color and PW
Doppler, allowing for a full fetal well-being exam. With a 2.5 hour
battery life, the refurbished Philips Visiq portable ultrasound machine
can be moved quickly from room-to-room or location-to-location in rural
areas for obstetrical or abdominal imaging.
- Full touchscreen interface
- Color/PW Doppler
- Built-in wifi for DICOM
- XRES Speckle Reduction Imaging
- SonoCT Compound Imaging
- AutoScan no-Touch automatic gain control optimization
- C5-2 Broadband convex transducer
- Acquires multiple lines of sight and compounds them in real time. Your images
have fewer artifacts, improved contrast resolution and bet ter defined
tissue margins. SonoCT has been clinically proven* to improve image clarity,
so you can be confident in your data.
- Adaptive image processing enhances image quality through millions of
calculations. XRES works in tandem with SonoCT to further reduce
artifacts, and improve contrast resolution and border definition.
Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI)
- Processes second harmonic frequencies in tissue, using patented technology.
THI is just one of the technologies responsible for VISIQ’s high-quality
imaging with reduced artifacts, enhanced clarity and increased detail
resolution across your patient population.
- Our no-touch intelligent optimization capability, automatically identifies
tissue type and continuously adjusts the image gain while scanning to
achieve enhanced uniformity and tissue brightness. With less need to
adjust controls, you can focus on the patient, confident you have excellent
Providing Remarkable Mobility
- VISIQ’s thin, lightweight tablet has a built-in kickstand, can be placed on
a bedside tray or table to view its exceptional, high-definition images. VISIQ’s
slim, ergonomically designed stand is easy to move quickly from bed
to bed and carrying it from clinic to clinic is a breeze. Its slim carry bag
makes transporting the system easy, allowing you to deliver high-quality
care, whether in traditional or remote locations.
What’s Inside That Counts
- Philips has taken advantage of advances in miniaturization to integrate a sophisticated
broadband digital beamformer and powerful image acquisition
module into the transducer, and designed it to work with compact tablet
Ready When You Are
- VISIQ wakes from sleep mode and is ready to start scanning in a few
seconds. its battery life supports over 2.5 hours of back to back scanning,
making on-the-go ultrasound a reality. Use built-in Wifi for DICOM data
transfer to hospital and Cloud PACS, to easily share and store images.
Image Quality as Good as a Cart Based System
- VISIQ incorporates clinically proven technologies resulting in cart-based
performance in a small format system that helps you easily and quickly get
the high-quality imaged you need to make your decisions with confidence.
Philips clinically-proven SonoCT acquires multiple lines of sight and compounds
them in real time.
Smartphone-Like User Interface
- If you are familiar with smartphones, you’ll quickly become comfortable
with VISIQ’s touchscreen user interface. Touch-screen gestures allow you
to tap on icons to open features, pinch zoom in and out of images, and
pan the screen to easily adjust your Doppler gate and scroll through images.