- 16 infrared sensors provide a highly accurate measurement
- 2-second measurement with instant color coded fever indicator
- There's no need to touch the skin — no mess — no germs
- Temperature history, measurement reminders & health advice right on your smartphone
- Medically-approved thermometer with in-app educational information provided by Boston Children's Hospital
- Available on iOS and Android
SIMPLE AND SANITARY
One simple scan across the forehead is all
Thermo requires to take a temperature. Plus Thermo avoids any contact
with saliva, earwax or other body fluids - making it the most sanitary
way to take anyone's temperature. Thermo is safe for all ages, from
babies to adults.
HOTSPOT SENSOR™ TECHNOLOGY
Thermo is equipped with 16 infrared sensors
that take over 4,000 measurements to find the hottest point and deliver
the most accurate result in just 2 seconds.
Thermo's screen instantly displays temperature and lets you assign readings. And since normal temperature varies by age, once assigned, Thermo's LED indicator tells you if a reading is normal, elevated or high.
SMART FEVER MANAGEMENT
Measurements sync automatically with your smartphone. The Thermo app gives an advanced interpretation based on age, fever history and symptoms. Plus, you have the ability to log symptoms and medications, take notes, and insert photos.
KNOW WHEN IT'S TIME TO TAKE ACTIONAs your fever evolves, the Thermo app
provides an advanced interpretation of the changes and gives you insight
into the best next steps for fever management. The app also includes
Thermia, a service provided by Boston Children's Hospital, that can
suggest proper treamtent, including medication and dosages.
Thermo is FDA-cleared, so you can be sure it is held to the highest standards as a reliable medical device.