The future of Point Of Care ultrasound is here. Sonosite iViz is a highly portable ultrasound augmented with mobile computing and advanced connectivity, empowering providers to practice visual medicine when and where needed. iViz is designed from the ground up by a medical device company to provide the ultrasound penetration and image clarity that compares with larger and heavier systems.
ONE HANDED USER INTERFACE
Ergonomic one-handed operation allows for easy manipulation of image settings, especially useful in crowded environments or inside vehicles when space is a premium.
UNCOMPROMISED IMAGE CLARITY.
Small in size does not mean you compromise on great imaging performance. The iViz combines DirectClear Technology, advanced image processing (SonoHD3) and a high-resolution display to provide the image quality you expect from a SonoSite system.
- Embedded barcode scanner to retrieve patient demographics,worklists and studies
- Export studies via USB or DICOM
- Print to Bluetooth, WIFI or USB printers
- Email image or archive to the cloud
- Send exam results to EMR
- Connect to valuable embedded education to tools through the SonoAcess ™ 2.0 app
- Display images through the HDMI port
- SonoSite iViz combines DirectClear Technology, advanced image processing (SonoHD3) and a high-resolution display to provide image quality comparable to conventional systems.
- Not an ‘off the shelf tablet’, instead built from the ground up. The SonoSite iViz is manufactured using aircraft aluminum with beveled edges protecting the display and device from ingress. All systems and transducers are drop-tested to 1m.
- HIPAA Compliant & Data Encrypted Transmission - All data sending, sharing and archiving meets HIPAA compliance and legal standards. No unauthorized access to patient data from a PC via USB.
- 24 hour service and support – should anything happen to your device, we will arrange a replacement within 24 hours.
- One Handed User Interface – Be truly ‘mobile’ with the ability to control your depth, gain, color all with one hand. Perfect when ‘on the go’ or inside a moving vehicle. The system also comes with a kick-stand for table mounting.
Width 11.7 cm
Weight 520 g
Length 18.3 cm
Image Display 17.8 cm 1920 x 1200
Height 2.7 cm
NEW SONOSITE iVIZ - ULTRASOUND MACHINE
- Brand: SONOSITE
- Product Code: iVIZ
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $12,000.00