The GE Venue 50 Tablet Style Ultrasound System replaces the Venue 40 Tablet Ultrasound by GE. Touted as a true Point Of Care ultrasound machine on a tablet platform, the Venue 50 can handle a range of applications including basic cardiac, vascular, anesthesia, interventional & MSK. Even though it's a compact and lightweight machine, the Venue 50 delivers exceptional image quality using CrossXBeam and Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI) technologies.
With a touchscreen interface, the Venue 50 tablet ultrasound functions quite like your tablet at home. You can pinch, slide and tap through your procedures with ease, even with medical gloves on. Doing away with the cumbersome stylus on the Venue 40, it's easy and intuitive to navigate the interface which will make your workflow a breeze. It includes GE's state of the art PinPoint GT Technology for needle guidance which boasts 51% better placement accuracy and 70% reduction in non-productive needle sticks.
With a One Touch and Go interface, fast power up, Gel & Go imaging, and a range of point of care features, the Venue 50 is a perfect ultrasound for everywhere from a hospital to a mobile service.
- GE Venue 50 Tablet Style Ultrasound System works exactly like your table at home, simply tap, swipe and pinch your way through your procedures
- Exceptional image quality with CrossXBeam and Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI)
- Portable and lightweight for easy
- 10" High Resolution touchscreen
- Wide range of applications available
- Phased array, Convex and Linear probes available
- Perfect choice for a mobile service
- Includes GE's state of the art PinPoint GT Technology
- Simple operation speeds up workflow
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty from GE Healthcare
GE VENUE 50 ULTRASOUND MACHINE
- Brand: GE
- Product Code: VENUE50
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $15,000.00