The GE Vivid iq is the successor to GE’s very popular advanced portable cardiovascular ultrasound machines, the GE Vivid i and the GE Vivid q. The refurbished Vivid iq is a completely redesigned product aimed at premium cardiovascular imaging, and is also a shared service ultrasound machine for OB/GYN, Small Parts, Vascular, and Abdominal imaging.
- Color Flow - Excellent color sensitivity, contrast resolution and spectral crispness
- Virtual Apex - Phased array probes provide a wide field of view for enhanced visualization of structures at the sides of the sector.
- Small structures and fast heartbeats present unique challenges to imaging. Vivid iq helps you make quick, confident diagnoses for a wide range of pediatric and neonatal patients and their families.
- Shared Services:
- Virtual Convex - Extends the field of view when using linear transducers.
- B-Flow - Provides advanced spatial and temporal resolution to help assess blood flow and vessel wall structure without the limitations of Doppler.
- Blood Flow Imaging - Provides enhanced visualization of blood flow dynamics using a signal-processing algorithm for visualizing blood flow data.
- LOGIQ View - Increases the field of view to image large organs that typically can't be seen in a single image.
- Full suite of tools such as AutoEF, AFI, Anatomical M-Mode and IMT.
- TTE - Convenient applications such as Auto Gain, Scan Assist Pro and Smart Stress.
- Touch Interface - Improved Keystrokes, Tablet-like gestures - tap, pinch, zoom and intuitive keyboard.
- Lightweight - 10% lighter and thinner than the Vivid q
- Closed design - allows cleaning with disinfectant solutions
- Portable - up to 1-hour battery with Smart Standby
- Increased height adjustments
- Battery pack (3 hours with full charge)
- 4-probe port
- Broad Selection of 11 TEE, sector, curved and linear probes
Monitor (in)15.6" Multitouch LCD
Monitor Resolution1920 * 1080
Image size Resolution800 * 600
CP Back LightingYes
Weight11.5 lb (5.2 kg)
Sleep Mode (Quick Start)Yes
Maximum Depth of Field33 cm
Minimum Depth of Field0-1 cm
CartOptional (Sold Separately)
Imaging Modes2D, M-mode, M-color Flow Mode, Anatomical M-Mode, Trapezoidal Mode, Color, Power Angio, Pulse Wave Doppler, SCW Doppler (option), Tissue Doppler (Velocity) Imaging (option), Stress Echo (option), Strain and Strain Rate (option), Contrast Imaging - Cardiac (option)
FeaturesTissue Harmonic Imaging, Spatial Compounding (CrossxBeam), Speckle Reduction (SRI), Auto Imagine Opt (B mode), Write Zoom, Triplex Mode, Auto IMT (option), Automated B/M/D Measurement (Doppler only), Automated LH Measurement (AFI, CMq or EF), Live Dual B/BC mode, Scan Assistance, Raw Data file, Flexible Report.
ConnectivityDICOM 3.0, DICOM SR Cardiac and Vascular, USB, 1 TB HDD/SDD, DVD/CD-RW
- Five Year Warranty
- Cost Savings of over 30% for your department
- High resolution Image Quality
- Theatre Package: Choice of x2 probes: Includes High performance frequency linear and low frequency curvilinear probe
- Docking Cart with 4 probe connector
- WIFI connectivity adapter
GE VIVID IQ ULTRASOUND MACHINE
- Brand: GE
- Product Code: VIVID_IQ
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $18,000.00